Inspired by the curved and rectilinear designs of the 1920’s, this look was created with shades from our New York Marquee collection by Raquel Nevarez.
1. Apply base coat then two thin coats of Harlem Nocturne.
2. Once dry, using a striper brush and Autumn In New York, start in the middle of the nail near the cuticle and paint a curved line, ending slightly off midpoint at the nail’s edge
3. Do this again next to the line you’ve already created but curve in the opposite direction. This creates a triangle in the middle of the nail. Continue painting lines following the curves of the main triangle created
4. Using a clean striper brush and I’ll Take Manhattan, paint a half moon at the base of the nail, near the cuticle
5. Again, using a clean striper brush or even the bottle’s brush and 12th Street Rag, paint a French on the edge of the nail
6. Apply top coat
Harlem Nocturne > http://bit.ly/WZ06LA
Autumn In New York > http://bit.ly/1sqqVBo
I’ll Take Manhattan > http://bit.ly/1lH12cB
12th Street Rag > http://bit.ly/1ruDQmH